Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2 Months In...

What an amazing journey so far!!

Here's a little video of how I'm feeling two months in, as well as a tour of my room (I saw my friend Emi do something similar, so I wanted to try it).  But before I do that, here are the notable quotes that I have come across in the last couple months.


"You are the only shadow standing in your own sunshine."  - Fabio, Top Chef

"Can't is the cancer of happen."  - Charlie Sheen

"A man who correctly guesses a woman's age is smart, but he is not bright."

"Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be."

"I'm fresh to death, I'll see you in the afterlife." - B.O.B.


Music in my playlist -

1.  Mos Def - World Premiere
2.  Keno - Ohso1derful
3.  Tribal Theory - Reggae Party
4.  Snoop Dogg - Boom
5.  Marvin Gaye - Ain't Nothin Like the Real Thing





And the beat goes on... 

1 comment: