Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sure Why Not

Focus on what's important.

Don't think too far ahead.  Just concentrate on what's in front of you.  Make a gameplan of how you are going to take on the next day.  That's the only way you can be effective.

"Today is yesterday's work."  - will.I.am 

It's been 8 and 1/2 months since I've been here.  I look at the pictures around my room and I don't remember who I am.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I appreciate the woman who is patient with me and understanding.

"Got somebody, she's a beauty.  Very special, really and truly.  Really appreciate you loving me, after all that we've been through."  - Wayne Wonder

I miss dancing.  I miss directing.  I miss being around a big group of people who were all on the same page, working for the same vision.

About his student, "He is paying me to show him in combative form the Art of expressing the Human Body."  - Bruce Lee

I am willing to work.  I'm willing to work hard.  I want to get us there.

"Seek first to understand, then be understood."

I'm going home for Christmas.  I'm pretty damn excited.  I thought I wanted to go somewhere else to travel and sightsee, but right now, I want to be with my lady, my family, and my friends.  I feel that the Christmas season is valuable time to close one chapter and start a new one.  And it is with these people that I want to spend that time with.

I want to live in the Philippines so that I can get to know my mother's land, Ibahay, Aklan, Philippines. I want to know where and how she grew up.  I want to meet and get to know people that knew her when she was younger.  I want to learn how to cook like her.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 

This is what I did at work today.

 

  
And the Beat Goes On...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment