Thursday, March 15, 2012

I want to try this

I haven't been the best at writing here, so I will write on here once a week. 

I want to keep track of what it is to be in Japan.  I love this place.  It has been good to me.  Today , I woke up early for the first time in a good while.  I was given a wonderful opportunity to meet a new class.  I came home and had a pleasant conversation with Karen.  I went to work, got a 6-hour pay for working two hours, and met with a group of teachers for dinner and karaoke.  Another good Thursday night. 
 
I'm in Japan.  I love this place.  It's the way I feel.

Japan, thank you.  You taught me the value of teamwork.  You taught me the meaning of public harmony.  You taught me simplicity.  You taught me how to read.  You gave the me desire to read.  You taught me service.  You taught me discipline.  You gave me music.  You gave me more memories.  You taught me about cuisine.  You taught me work ethic.   

You taught me how to love a lady.  She's there for me.  I want to be there for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment